Program Dean - Dean Of Arts And General EducationThe Program Dean, under the authority of the Academic Dean, is responsible for providing leadership to his/her sector, assuring the quality of all programs under his/her supervision, promoting student success, both in teaching and in learning and supporting the design and implementation of the strategic plan.
QualificationsThe successful candidate will have the following minimum qualifications:
• Master’s degree or equivalent;
• Five (5) years of related experience;
• Extensive knowledge of post-secondary education and aspects of curriculum development;
• Strong organizational and communication skills;
• Ability to lead and motivate teams;
• Strong interpersonal skills, as well as appropriate computer skills;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
• Fluency in French, both oral and written.
EmployerJohn Abbott College
Apply for this Position
Candidates may be required to submit to language skills assessment.
Posting Deadline 1/17/2014