Deputy Vice Chancellor International The Deputy Vice-Chancellor, International is a member of the University’s Executive Team, accountable to the Vice-Chancellor for the strategic leadership and development of the University’s international activities, partnerships, business development and reputation. The Deputy Vice-Chancellor International will lead and manage the University’s International
Regional Directors who are based in Dubai, Hong Kong and London, Director of Academic Partnerships, and Director of International Business Development.
• Postgraduate degree and/or professional qualifications
• Demonstrable and sustained success gained at senior/board level, involving international development and engagement with overseas partners.
• Has held roles requiring the formation of strategy appropriate to the development of an international strategy and vision for an ambitious University, or commercial organisation.• A proven history of turning strategy and plans into positive results, both personally and through managed teams.
• Significant experience of working at a senior level within large and complex organisations with multiple stakeholders.
• A solid basis in planning, financial and sound budgetary management.
• Demonstrable success in establishing and nurturing productive relationships and partnerships with key influencers in governmental, statutory and other agencies relevant to the University and its external stakeholders.
Apply for this Position
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preliminary Interviews: 13th February 2014
Formal Presentations & Interviews: 25th & 26th February 2014